Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Greek Salad


I think my last post was lost in the blogger blackhole. It's always fun to repost stuff... Anyway, I'm still looking to lose some of the vacation weight I gained. With tons of fresh produce on hand I decided to make a variation of a Greek salad.

Ingredients:

6-8 Romain lettuce hearts (roughly chopped)
1/2 Roma tomato (quartered)
5 sprigs cilantro (roughly chopped)
Handful of bean sprouts
Several pieces of crumbled goat cheese
8 thinly sliced cucumbers
Sprinkle of kosher salt
Pinch of black pepper
6 shrimp (boiled and peeled)
2 pepperoncini peppers
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 juice of lemon

Directions:

Mix all ingredients well. Drizzle olive oil and add lemon juice. Add salt and pepper and serve.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments: